Saturday, March 03, 2007

normal day *"*

my dearest ah yi and me =)
my didi =D
my aunt and daddy ^.^
cute babby cousin =>

today moring wake to pei mummy go fetch didi =D
took us almost two hours to reach .. sick of taking bus . hiaz
reached there 30 min early ..
we go find any coffee shop see got ANY to eat as we haven eat at all...


on the way back to tpy traffic jam =.=
wasted my 1 hours at the bus ...hahas..
when reached there , we go take our breakfast plus lunch..
after tat we go walk walk bought a jean fer boyboy den took 73 home ,
a bus tat mummy suggest..take so long lor.. alomst the whole day spend at taking bus ..
aiyo.. when reached home around 5 plus le..
mummy keep and keep ask me go out with her later
.den i bu hao yi shi reject her..
den ask my fatty meet 2moro..think she angry ba =(

No comments: