Monday, July 30, 2007

28 outing wif et

haha =) i love them as they alway wif me and cheer me up .
ytd was quite a busy day fer me .
having tuition at around 3 plus .
as usual , i late =p .
. SORRRY TEACHER ~

after tat go fo tang wif parents . tat
coz me late amost 2o mins fer my movie which start at 11.30.
once again . SORRY (serene, sebastain , tiongteck , binghong)
after saw them really cheer me up .
tat why i love them SO much =)
ET cheer up too. dun so depress lei haha
chat at mac after the show .- alone
tat show not really tat scary la.. haha .
BUT not bad -7/10.

at mac saw baoqiang and his @#$%^&* de friends
think he never saw me ba .better NOT manx
and wen chao & his gans-maybe junior also =)
haha.


i an emo queen ='(
i feel so depress .
you the one who pull me from top to the bottom of the well.
i really hate you !
wat i need is times to get heal and stand up again .
thank fer all those friends /family who always supporting me
from the starting .
without your . i may have no energy to stand again.
*now u satisfy after u see me suffer le ba .
sob.

No comments: