Sunday, September 07, 2008

yeahx..

LOOK . after our hardwork moving over !! lols

HALF DAY ~

today woke up at 9 am , wanted to go shop eariler to help out . haha
ended up , the new shop air-con cannot be ' on ' =(

dame hot lo !! $^&*(

after awhile , jocelyn ask me go kovan as they very busy over there .
wahaha . good good ... no need suffer le . =D

OFF AT 3PM , BUT I LEFT AT 3.30PM !!!
he supposed to meet / fetch me at 3pm .
BUT HE MIA .. fuck ~

back to amk first and help mummy bring e laptop to repair .
rongsiew keep calling me as i promised meet her at 3 pm plus .
went home again with a brand new laptop =))
already 6 plus le ?
totally no mood go out le .
IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end up , i still roll out my house to meet rongsiew
as my friend down from tampine to fetch me to pasir ris .

thank =)







No comments: