Saturday, May 23, 2009

23 may 09



my daddy addicted to online shopping . .
bills give me heartattact .




LOL .
ask him give me use computer just now . he let me use but he added the one powerful word behind .

...


......


..................


i continue my shopping 2moro morning . hehehe


-_____________________________-





OMY-TIAN ah .




buy all unless thing back .
plus so so so ex lo .....




today after work , went supper and chill .....


school starting soon .
2moro need to work ...
must pay for remodule soon .



FUCK - U LA LA LA .
so stresssssssss lo . haha


i love to say this f U recently .
my friends just can;t stand me cox i saying f U instead of f you . lol


i love my life now ~
even abit messy . hehe .



wat fats doing now lei *.*
i bored lo .




* pissed off . really ..
i know you may not reading my blog .
but i still wanted to tell you -please be more smart .
why always don't get what i said and the hint ???
i so tired of that .




okok . enough for nonsense .
it alreadi 5.06 am . i still need to work later on . =(






No comments: