Saturday, August 11, 2007

bored sat



wake up at 11 .
i noe it a BORING SATURDAE fer me ~
but i don't intend to get out my house.
because the reason was simple

firstly` i often live in my own world ~.~
secondly` i lazy to get out of my house
thirdly` no place tat i wished to go
lastly` i want to revise =)

*i a good girl OK ?



suddenly ~
i miss him
...
.....
.........
.................
do u see tat ??
i really MISS YOU . hais

birthdae coming soon .
getting older le =(
everyone get excited when their b'dae coming soon.
but fer me . there nothing really tat happy about .
when i getting older and older .
i have to celebrate it MYSELF .
one by one started to left me .
in the end . I ALONE . sobb~




was out to fo tang wif my parents.
this is how i spend my weekend .
after eveything . we went to aunty new house take a look ~


serene and serene sms me out fer supper .hahas
out with them at 1.40am ?
serene cannot out due to her daddy ~hahas
end up , go supper at 3am ?
den they camp at my house to discuss thing .
WHOLE NITE NEVER SLEEP AGAIN~
get olD soon ?? =(










No comments: