Friday, August 10, 2007

9/8/2007

fun outiing with
serene . melany . tiongteck .sebastine and [neenee*]

haha . see tat two dumb GOD*


HAHA . we now dai yan tis car =D
haha .. four of us ~ guess who ??
yeahx .. haha
erm .. i look fat =(
of course me lor... HEHE


serene and me =)
me . stupid ET . rene ....
why she so excited ?? stealling BALL sehx ~~
haha .. i future model* hor . HEHEHEHE
ANG KU GUI ~


i love them ..
haha.. yeahxxx.
look ? haha
four of us ~
which stupid ppl take de ? haha



hahas..
not intend to get out my house on National Day
any ~
happy birthdae singapore .
all my friends say BORED . same go to me ..
so me bu gan qing yuan de meet them .haha
wanted to watch firework with them =).
but all of us late due to we three cute girl ~
haha. by the time , i think the firework finish le =(
so we went to town ..
but all shop closing ..
sudden realise tat , i and fatty rene alway shop those shop tat
closed or haven open ..
tat bored lor..
esp facing a emo face . WTH /
after tat face dissappear .
our mood get high .. =.=
after everything . we went to melany house camp.
first , we went to serene house first ..
den to my house ..
haha...
we play until morning ... =D
haha. i lazy to type out the detail...
more information ~ . go see melany or serene blog . lols

we at melany house =D





No comments: