Monday, April 07, 2008

=)

hello -.-

beloved ah yi ~
both of us ~






DEAR HAPPY SIX MONTHS ;

sorry for keep showing attitude to you .


日子像旋转木马 在脑海里转不停
再怎么美丽的承诺 ,也只能是曾经




today sleep until 3 plus .
actually don't feel like going out de.



end up go out with my beloved ah yi to JB .
without mummy permission . =x


lucky she never found out . thank god ~ lalala





* ACTUALY i miss HIM ALOT .
* ACTUALY i wannted to call him
* ACTUALY i wannted go down and look for him.
* ACTUALY i don't wannt say anything tat hurt neither him nor myself .

BUT BUT BUT ......


hais .

but i wun show any attitude toward you anymore .
even i unhappy with you in e future .
coz i don;t wanna lose you neither myself .


just wanted spend more time together with you . my friends and family .



MAYBE I DO BECOME MORE SENSITIVE .


BUT THERE ALWAY ONE REASON BEHIND IT .




No comments: