Saturday, April 12, 2008

these days

haha .


this few day been busy sleep and working
so not really free to update e blog daily~



today nothing special .
just as normal .
-GO WORK .
-PLAY PSP .
-GO HOME .
-ONLINE AWHILE .
-SLEEP.




this few day keep skipping my dinner , somtime even breakfast and lunch .
dun really wish to eat alone .
so decided go home eat .
but mummy never cook -.-
she ask me go out eat =.=
i dame lazy and tired to go out eat .
cousin was still working . hais .



HOPE i can use this chance to slim down . lol .
actually really hope i can find someone pei me eat .
anyone will do .





somtime i really feel so lonely .
loneness are surounded me .




LIFELESS/
*i used of this type of life .
AND
the way you treated me .




they are alway so important to you tat you can toatally forget about me =(
it okay .anyway it not the first time

you forced me to hated you . i really don't wish too .



THAT NIGHT
serene , rich , wenjun and i went to melany house mahjong
he dames tired . just like toy . hahas

actually i go there play chester onli . xD
i not a GLAMBLE GHOST .


HAHA -
see chester so tired , sleep until like a toy =D


haha s. it look so cute .
fatty serene

No comments: