Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fool



been working .working and working .

this few days , all my friends keep booming my phone evey min they free
with their best joke and concern .

thank you .

also sorry for those who kana my scolding for nothing .
i know your don't really mind . but i feel bad after what i said .

sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .sorry .

today meet rong siew and jason for dinner cum supper .
until gastralgia , den i realise i haven take my dinner =.=
don't really wish to head home after dinner .
but alway no mood go out lei .
somemore so late le .

*thank fer send us home . =)

see .
big and small K530i .
cute cute cute .



buddy heartless .
he no good . no good .

i miss him =X



actually i am a fool . idiot !!
the feeling came and off agian .
i was alway believe you're the only one who will guide me throu
but thing alway turn out different .


No comments: