Thursday, May 29, 2008

shopping

today crazy shopping day

never go work today .
cox i dame no working mood =(

wake up at 1plus .
go tpy pass him back his thing .
den go meet rong siew head down to mdis to pay school fee.

shop shop and keep shopping all day long
i net until exceed =.=
den have to ATM get money . so ps .
later the sale girl thing i trying to be funny .=P

total up = i spended 5000 plus one day .
now my poor bank left 68 dollar .

it ok la . daddy next week giving me money le. =D

i still have alot alot thing haven buy . eat and play lei .


when happi shop half way at amk .
buddy called me
saw one dress so nice cox $69 but i left not much money le =(
buddy say he going buy fer me =)
he alway such a kind and sweet buddy

now tis few day must find someone to yang me lo . if not how to survival nehx .
i poor girl now . =((((


just now after shop all along sp to amk .
wanted head home de .
saw a guy look like kai wei .

OMYGOD .
I WAS TOATALLY CRAZY when i saw him.
i pull rongsiew go chase him .
think follow wrong person =.=



No comments: