Sunday, July 27, 2008

=)

Yesterday as normal .

meet qing qing at AMK MRT go school together ....


every morning, have to squeeze with so many people .
MA DE !!!! @#$%
ike burger . =(
I HATE THE FEELING .

MARKETING lesson are bored
PRINCIPLE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT even more BORED
plus the air-con cold like no one business .
all this make keep fall asleep in class T.T
our zhi lian photo . =)

me and rongsiew at PS waiting movie to start ,
Reached amk at 10 pm plus ?
went meet rong siew .
so miss her lahs . quite sometime never saw her le .
i wanted to eat the blk 555 de nasi lemak .
but the nasi lemak will onli ready after 12 plus =(
so we decide go my house , finish up my mummy home cook noodle first =.=
after bathing den go eat de .


but end up a bit messy .
jason sudden come up my house , with my nasi lemak from 555 .
THANK FER YOUR nisi lemak .

but do you know that you dame no manner .
without asking jiu come to people house .
even you know my cousin and friend . but that still my house lei .
AND this is not the first time le =(


the first time more worst !!!
that time i actually veri lazy go bring my clothes to bathroom ,
so after bathing , i walk out with a towel and forget to close the main door ,
YOU KNOW WHAT. !
he sudden come up my house . WTH .
dame pissed off with his action ..




after that , we go watch movie THE DARK KNIGHT !watch unit almost 6 am +.+
dame sleepy .
the show not bad =)
rate : 3/5












*有一种爱叫做放手

No comments: