Sunday, July 20, 2008

Malacca

MALACCA TRIP ........

should not post much photo on my noob friends
this trip is full of FOOD ~ YUMMY YUMMY






durian ~ loves



CHINCKEN RICE .
can you believe that the *fishball is the rice. lols







my breadfast . =)my room . my dinner . yummy can i have this . SO CUTE . =D


when reached my block . call daddy down to help us carry thing . lols cause we bought too many DURIAN . beside that still got alot food . haha . so need helper =D .

when we in the lift . there a ah ma in with us too. she seem to hate the smell of durian . keep put her hand on her nose . lols

when reached home , we told it to my mummy .

mummy : ahyo . 榴莲是水果王lei 。 这样子会不会很过分啊!

daddy : 对咯。榴莲那么好吃 ! 真不会享受 =( 真是的。

see both so big reach =.= . ppl only dun like eat durian ma . aiyoyo . haha

No comments: