Monday, January 05, 2009

05 jan 09

shower me with your love !




i need alot alot of loves ~





i back after so many days never update.
i admit beside busy i am LAZY to update my blog =p


today half day , but fats woke up late . so ended up i leave the shop at 6pm .
and she reached taka at 8 pm . so i only left with 2 hours to shop .
it obvious not enough for me ;(



I so sick of my life . it all about sleep , work , eat and study !!!!!
it been recycling the past 6 months . suckx ...
I HATE IT .

i need surprise AND meaningful life .




ytd , after the bedtime movie back home .
I WISH my life can just end up like that movie !! ~
go over to fats house at 2.45AM ystd night, upon requested . >.<
3rd of jan 09
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!

the last paper of PBM ....
even it the best time for me have a nice sleep with no worries.
but i feel so gulity and sad for not studying it properly .
i sure i did it badly and i felt so disappointed !.
i think i had to save money for the supp paper le ;(




for the past few day , after working i go straight home .
i am a good girl \^,^ /



i miss your girls so much <3
i miss my cousin so much <3
i miss fats so much <3>even i just meet her up .lol



last but not least .



i MISS wj so much <3>

No comments: