Friday, January 16, 2009

16 jan 09

I feeling bloody sick and sleepy now .
But as my promised , I going to update my blog NOW ...


While blogging , I also waiting my baby call .
after he meeting / dating with his gay partner .



now day I feel so emo and lost seh.
School lesson timing stucked at the mid of the day . WTF lo .


\.(^0^)./

TODAY …
I wake up at morning and had breakfast with fatty rene and babby chester . This is the second time we wake up and eat braekfast tgt . after so many years beening night owl .

WOHOHOHOHO~
I finally got a health life-style ;) Sleep early wake up early .

After the breakfast and kpo session . Feel so no mood to school ,plus not feeling well.
so I rolled to fatty rene house to slack .

After that, miss neenee finally had time to join us at rene house .
I miss her so much ;)
It so hard for the three of us meet tgt lo . hahas
After that . neenee need to back home for dinner and I and rene go central walkwalk …


*today photo will upload next post when i get it from rene =p





I LOVE ANCHOR? lols

ytd at night , deardear come to amk look for me . actually i not feeling very well . from the day before ytd , after breakfast with rene . sudden feel so diZzy den feel like vomit and no appetite at all ;(

but i miss him so much , so still go down meet him . lol


baby chester >.,< rene 是个没有公德心的狗主 ! hahas .
On the 14 jan 09 .
meet rene for breakfast than at 11 head to ben to meet hong hong .
after that meet camille to school tgt .
after class , meet baby at tpy cox mine and his timing dame match lo ..



13 of jan 09 after class , together with jaymen and camille
to orchard.

they wearing COUPLE WEAR ? lols.



TO PEOPLE TAGGED ME
i not smoking ;)
i am a good girl ! don't believe that fatty message .
SHE ALSO A NONSENSE KIDDO ~
hahas.



No comments: