Friday, March 27, 2009

26 or 27 march 09

YTD is a nightmare .



i totally went crazy and out of control .
thank for andy that slapped me and wake me up .



what am i doing ?


i should not behaving like that just because of
-someone that so selfish and only care for him self .
-someone that don;t bother to ignore you .
-someone that don;t care for you anymore .



why am i beening so silly .
i really dun know why i like him so much ?
he not my cup pf tea anyway . but why ???



maybe i just beening so used to have him there .
but infact whenever happened , he always not there .
i the one who facing alone .



love me so much ? but beening so mean ?



what wrong with me huh ?
ok . i admit keep beening attutide is my fault .
it all have it reason behind it and i really love you . used to be .
and what ?



cannot forgive me ? as in ? like i never changed .



mummy now angry with me because i don;t feel like talking to her =.=
never beening eating seem ytd and now having slight fever . DAME IT .


wth lo . hand now super pain . cannot be depend on painkiller de mahx . siian .....


now i going concentrate in my exam now .
getting remodule for onces just because of him .
i think he love to do all this when my exam coming .
真是害人精 .

No comments: