Sunday, March 29, 2009

28 march 09

RE- VIEW .



these few day , i keep avoid the fact .

emo emo and emo !

thank to daddy , he make me wake up and realise many thing that i keep stucked on .

just read through my whole blog posts and i found out that he is quite true .

when time passed by .
everyones started to change .
and most of the post pointed out what is OUR problem .



Sunday, September 02, 2007

will update your of any interesting event
eg.
-the fatty rene get marry soon ?
-pretty melanyy become a superstar?
-bear become a millionaire over a night ?
-et BECOME scholar ?(which impossible)
*LOLS


hahas . things is getting nearer and nearer =)
i believe that all will come true one day . lol .


Saturday, March 29, 2008


sorry for what i had done to you .

DEAR I SORRY TOO.
i know i hot temper , small gas and abit attitude problem. >.< *but you alway give in . love you .


things seem to be changed . i so sorry .


Monday, April 14, 2008

beening tgt for so long , this is the first time you and me are FREE to accompany each other for so long . the happiness that hard to describe



Monday, April 07, 2008


sorry for keep showing attitude to you .


日子像旋转木马 在脑海里转不停
再怎么美丽的承诺 ,也只能是曾经

MAYBE I DO BECOME MORE SENSITIVE .



BUT THERE ALWAY ONE REASON BEHIND IT


i really try hard to change . but . hais .

Monday, May 19, 2008


REACHED home today morning 4am.
charge my hp is the first thing i reached home .
saw soooooo many misses call .
one of them is my deardear WEN JUN .

he called me at 3 plus .
i noe he miss me . i miss him too =D

i feel super sweet at that time .


Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Thursday, July 31, 2008
my schoolmate =D

meeting bun -babbys at 2pm at K GARDEN


i happy to have friend like your and glad to get in to MDIS .


Wednesday, July 02, 2008

D 美人鱼

温柔是你性格中的宝藏。你不喜欢显山露水,情绪容易波动,很在乎周围人的想法和感受。你常为别人的不快乐而焦虑,恨不得立刻去帮助他,因此你的人缘不错。可是当你自己碰到困境时,却常常往坏处想,是悲观的女生,不小心还有习惯性的自怨自艾。在心上人面前你不太会积极主动,只能默默付出,等待对方注意到你。要是有朋友和你喜欢上同一个对象,你可能还会退让成全他们。这样的态度,会让你离幸福越来越远,一定要小心哦!

isit true ? good or bad ? what happened already happened .


Thursday, August 28, 2008

rene birthday


the second outing along ?
i miss the time . really

Saturday, September 20, 2008

at night , QUARRELLED with daddy =((((it a BAD DAY !!!!i run out of my house to cool myself down .so wish to find someone to chat with when i down .the first person was deardear .But as usual , when i need him the most ,he alway- BUSY-SLEEPING-MIAhais !!!!!CAN i continues to believe he care for me ,?he love me ?what he said is true ? or ....NOW at the moment i asked XXXXX time of myself .


i had nth to say . he also admit it .


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

today dame emo .i meet baby so much , but refused to call or sms him .he also don't bother give me a sms too. =(he never understand de la .why he alway so dumb and noob .alway make me feel so terrible sad ? but he still dun really bother ?MIA one day , always say miss me yet no call / sms from him .after work , don't really feel stay at home .cox i know i will miss him badly .


again . he bother ?


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

x'mas

i love his look .


Thursday, December 11, 2008


the day i super down . i still can remember i beeing barred from exam .
he bought me this bearbear named 小乐观 . he hope i will be like its . hope so .

Thursday, January 01, 2009

new year

this can say the second time i celebrated with him .
but thing does not go well .
i got skin problem . what he did really make me feel so loved .
and glad he there for me .






ok . anyway thing alway come to the end .
i got to move on too .

thank for these who there for me =)

No comments: