Wednesday, April 08, 2009

08 april 09

i need more beauty sleep la .

JUST REACHED HOME AND ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR
need to bring sis to sch =.=


wanted to cry le la . =(
2moro CS paper le . super hard lo


PLUS .

i think i ganna fail my econ paper .
another 300 plus FLY AWAY again =((



who to blame ??? beside myself ???




this month spend money like WATER lo .
just now = ytd never work .

out the whole day , like a dream . i kanna keep it as a MIMI =)

after that went to online awhile and rush out wthin 5 min after ansing a call =.=
went to joanna house to study =) .

will upload the photo when i get it ;p


okok la . i got to go sleep awhile den bring my sis to sch ,

GOOD NIGHT .


anyway ..


HAPPY BDAY TO KUKU NEE .loves




*greatness as you
smallest as me
you show me what is deep as sea
a little love,little kiss
a litlle hug,little gift
all of little something.these are our memories


you make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side


I LOVE YOU =)





No comments: