Wednesday, April 08, 2009

08 april 09

after whole day rolling on bed .



FINALLY DECIDED to study case study ..
I HATE CS LALALALALALALA. =(



sleepless night again lo .

just chatted with lengleng my cousin online .
feel like slapping her . hahas



leng : busy ? how you recent ?

me : stress , stress and only stress lo . you lei

leng : busy and busy

me : YES ! why you suddenly ask me ?

leng : cox long time never chat with you le ma .

me : ya lo . you heartless what .

leng : den you busy ma ?

me : of course , 2moro got exam .

leng : oic , den dun disturb you le . but i miss you so find you talk talk now .

me : -____________________-

leng : how you ? --- ask the second time

me : bad . super bad .

leng : why bad ?

me : exam fail . need pay another 500 dollar . bf dun want me . bad enought ???????.

leng : you should write more . hahahahahahah . take bus back and find me la . i so miss you .






she super nonsense LA... LOL




hahas . enough of my nonsense . i got to go study le =(
sian .


No comments: