Monday, June 22, 2009

22 june 09

to hold or letting go ?
it make no different ?

HMMMMM .... ?

everyday is like hell .

i can;t sleep till morning

" it " the only pain killer for me .

i know i getting worst if i continues behaving like this .

what hapened to me ? this is not me !




i hate the way i am now !





-friday went to have a small snack and drink with ni ni win ;)
went home alone after that , cox she run after GUY . lol



A YAN CHE DEY . you will never understand this , the reason of my pain



2moro need to work . sian T.T .



JUST now having a conversation with fatty rene .
topic about how to save the world from H1N1 AND be headline .
is a super duper FUCKing lame conversation .

that noob still want fight credit with me =.=

hahas . ok . if i get it , let up the lorry tgt
i not selfish de , will share share de . =p
muhahaha ~



fatty dun sad sad le ;D

No comments: