Monday, June 29, 2009

29 june 09

( edited )

today feel so moodless .
plus what happened to BB make me more lazy to step out my house .



i decided to postpone my trip to aug le .
leng is going to plan my trip ;D
xoxo ...

still think want to celebrite my birthday in singapore anot .
sian lo . i have no idea lei .
just feel so alone here ;(
anyway even i really not in town that time miss FATS you still need to prepare my present hor .
lol .



had my dinner with my upper north side miss fats just now .
my favourite MAC SPICY =D


after that walk walk and head to my house fetch chester and home sweet home .
after 10 min ,out to have some coffee with the E , K , R awhile .





* china ppl always have fucking suck attutide !
i tot she is different . but i wrong .

i not gioing give in anymore . you better fuck off .



YES , i am stupid .

i really feel very tired and moodless .
i enough of myself .
i just hate myself .

No comments: