Friday, July 31, 2009

31 july 09

wahhahahahahahaha.



I BACK ;)



been few days never update my blog le .

actually is few days never even touch my laptop le . hahah ..




hmmmm..

dunno what to update lei ....



wednesday the day i left Mobilegen ;(
kind of miss them now . don't know what they doing now . hahas ...
NIGHT meet parent and friends for MARSHROOM STEAMBOAT ;D .
than ruched home meet rene for teh peng , ended up discuss things till morning .
you kanna see two panda on the road the next day .... hahas

*recently super tiring lo . totally no time to online and play my online game . but he brighten up my day ;_)


TOMORROW IS FRIDAY . WEEPEEEE . ~
going get my messy hair done tml . really can;t stand it le lo . hahas . had my first KOL - high class bubble tea . yummy ~


ok la . i going bath now . rolling out to the slaves there soon =D

**有人曾经对我说世界为着我-旋转 。 i really hope so lo . hahas .

No comments: