Saturday, August 01, 2009

1 aug 09

wohoho .


today first day of AUG mean that my birthday coming less than two week ;)
should i feel excited or happy about it ?


aug always make me feel so lost and ......
aiyo , dun know la .


*yup just get my hair done , spended 3 hours there .
i get a noob hair cut in the end. hahahas .
really bored and irritated by the messy hair le . ;D

spend few hours online chit -chatted on msn . *mr koh all the best for you exam later . lo

after that rushed to AMK central to meet ethel . shop shop with her and waited her bf come . when going off , a girl shouted my name and quite shock and hard to recognize her at first . it's been five years never contacted le . she is JOYCE .hahas . i roll down to cathay to meet chris and hz to have my dinner .
cox can;t stand my mummy cooking skill . LOL . oops.
and blah blah blah xD .

quite shock to see so many long lost friends today -__-

No comments: