Sunday, January 12, 2014

Feeling differently .



When growing older and being more mature thinking , you start see the world differently and that I have to agree to it . I feeling so black and white recently no matter how hard I tried to shake it off , I will never contend or learn to be more appreciated with everything's around me . Maybe because I  just thinking to negatively !

Seeing the beloved family's member getting older everyday days , best friend getting married and becoming mother , work getting stressed everyday as everyone expected you to be more independent , growing into a real adult and facing adult problems . This is life and I stepped into second quarter of my life  , sad to say but have to admit it . 

Ps - I always believed you can control and change to have a better life !

No comments: