Monday, June 02, 2008

sentosa

sentosa




today went to sentosa with friends and cousin =D

fun trip ?
not bad lahs . quite fun
.
the not fun part is ...stupid matchmake ...
wth =.= single no good ma .
why why why keep wan lelong me away lei..
make me soooooo PS . lols

better den satying at home emo ma . lols
sooo long never afternoon went out le .

pass mount faber ..
sudden remind me of thoses days i with him .
still remember i keep wanted to fall le but he dun dare hold me .
end up really going to fall . he still dare ask me . you ok ma =.=
actually tat is the first time i going there .
hais .. sadded ... abit miss him
dun say le .

2moro first day of school .
many friends tag me in msn . ask me jia you
abit scare lei . haha
hope everything fine .
i will be a HAPPY girl







No comments: