Wednesday, June 04, 2008

xiang

ytd the first day of school .

my teacher is super duper cute . lols

he like to repeat most of his last word of every sentence and end with a AHUH.

example :

it' the first day of school ahuh. welcome welcome ahuh.
i mr see ahuh . your accounting and finance finance lecture ahuh.

LOLS

went eat lunch with my new friend - SAMANTHA .
after tat , xiang xiang came fetch me after school .

he still look as dumb as last time .haha.

xiangxiang remember the photo i took right infornt of your face while you using my camera
as a mirror . wahahah.
be good to me ! if not i post out to let everyone see your PRETTY FACE. HAHA. =P

today class at afternoon =D
i reached early den the lesson time . cox i eating my lunch with my friend .

today teacher call HAWABI =.=
SHE teaching us about communications skills .

WTH .
she die die also wanted us to form a group and discuss about a common topic among group member
BUT the group member she choose =.=

there more den 6 group as there 90 plus student there. lols.


my group is the only and one group that no guy . haha .
so very obvious the topic among us is SHOPPING ..

No comments: