Saturday, November 29, 2008

29 NOV

I AM A GOOD GIRL =)



ytd , went to work after my lesson .
and went home straight .

after one day of thinking .
the picture of us for the past one year keep appearing .
i think i seriously need to cool down and give myself a big break ? .





lucky i have my friends around =) .

i should listen to my friend in the first place .




ended up i meet shen out .
cox he dame sad ....

no matter what don't silly thing ah .
i there for you alway as a friend .
i totally understand how you feel .
i think i a brave and strong girl . i still can an wei my friend .

wanted meet rk up after meeting shen . but i too tired fall asleep . lol

not i a pig ok . it all because the night before i never slept at all and it alreadi 4 going to 5 am ok . lols

today ............


went to work asual .

No comments: