Wednesday, November 19, 2008

terrible day .

hello ..

finally got time to update my blog .
today cannot wake up for school again cause ytd slept at 5.30 am .

i seriouly lack of sleep =(
i start to have eye bag and panda eye .
past 19 years , no matter how late i sleep or short of rest .
i never have such a serious panda eye before.

I SO STRESS ! ...


* no much concern from friends but gossiping things behind you .

tis few week so many things happended , friends are begging me to help up .
by helping them , i left no time for my parent , my project , my friends and even myself .
left not much time for my project and alway do until morning 6 am and
missed my lesson .i should not be a kind soul help people and etc . ended up , i left alone and being gossip .

sometime , i don't voice out does not mean i don't bother or care .
really need me to shout up my unhappiness and showing attitude ?


anyway , i meeting my darling really soon .
meeting them make me so happy =) <3

No comments: