Thursday, November 27, 2008

darling

my love =)








ytd went to clubbing with my darling agian .
even only four of us plus two esther friends , we enjoyed ourself too .



wanted meet cemille , so we from zouk went to dbo .
but she cannot get in =( .
so she and rae went to other place and i with my friends went in dbo.


morning 4 plus den home .
ended up , i cannot wake up for lesson . =.=


i am a bad girl ....


so cannot let mummy know i never attend school plus work .
i asked fatty rene out to accompany me . hehe ...
we went to eat first and pei that stupid rene go dye her hair ...










after taking 4 time with stupid chest .


finally . lol




after that went to central walk walk ....

plan to play mj cox that fatty miss it alot . ended up ., she say very sleepy and wanted to sleep =.=

meet rk up for supper . found out something , it make me feel so sad and pain enough to let go .... i so trust him and he make me feel like a fool out there .

went home after supper . until rk leave , my tears can't control anymore ..

camille and rae down to amk look for me , so i went down and wait for them . cox i don't wan my parent worry seeing me look like that . and i so shock to see him standing infront of me when i cried until so .. i feel so PAHSEI las. he pei me waited camille reached and went home le .

they pei me until morning 4 plus ?

i glad to have such a wonderful friends <3>

No comments: