Wednesday, August 05, 2009

05 aug 09

\(o.o)/




feel so emo today lo .
many many problems ...





keep buliding castle the whole day ;(
now than realised the reason ....
shopped alot today . now only 5 th and i spended going 1 k le .
spending money like water ...
money fast fast drop from the sky lei . hahas .




dinner with mei at hougang .shop shop with her and spend money again lo .
she dun know why sudden ask me abour r/s stuff .
say found those at least older than me 5 years better -.- .
make me no mood only .
sch stuff another headache for me ;(
how am i going to ans my parent tat ? hais .


* i so miss you baby .
the unique smile , the noobest face , the silly words you always give me .
i really hard to hold my tears back , kind of useless .
w/o you feel really weird and empty but i know you wish me to be strong and more independent .Really wish you here with me .!!! you know i love you and alway do , so please take care over there .


for ppl who know , thank for your concern and for ppl don't know .
pls don;t ask me who he is , he passed aways long time ago .
but he always in my heart . 你是我的秘密 , 我爱你。


...



..................

ok . recently i and FATS open bank .
she UOB . i POSB . hahas
rich enough rite ???? hahas



feel so transparent . hate the feeling la .
for people i hated super much . thank for blocking .
you are out of my life too . i don;t need a unless people like you as a friend.

No comments: