Sunday, August 09, 2009

9 aug 09 -2

HELLO .



HAHAS. actually your guys can just dun bother the timing on my blog .
it all messed by me as i posted this post on 10 of aug .. =p



Following day , we super last min than comfirm go down the pet shop support and visit melany .


melany bought 4 mths maltese called snowy ? .
SUPER CUTE AND ACTIVE .
will bring my beloved BB to play with him one day . hahas.



..
..........

after tat head to orchard to meet hj . my first time to the new shopping center -ION .
had my first meal of the day at swensens . =)


back to amk to meet rene . and had my supper with mayjiejie and rongsiew till 6 am .



i just dislike you JASON TIE YEW . ! you should know tat .
i ansing you just because of my closer one is your GF .
if you wan judge a people , please look at yourself first .
you think you look perfect ? you think you got a good attitude ?

you just SUCK ....

i think we should buy him a mirror for present .

No comments: