Sunday, December 13, 2009

13 dec 09

Happy birthday to my baby ;)


today nothing much , just stayed at home the whole day and trying update my stuffs .
went to sheng song to had my lunch with mayjiejie and meet rene at amk for dinner



friday the worst and fun day of all ~
with gangster & see her more than 15 hours !!!! LOL .
had stringay at clake quay with gangster girl and baby come join in ;)



fun night with her and friends ?? baby kind enough to come all the way down to fetch me and gangster girl home ..
homed next day just bath , prepared and meet my baby again . hehe



my favourite ! xoxo

after dinner meet gangster girl (AGAIN) and her friends .Fats put aeroplane again ! lol
went to the dunno wat pub den PLAY club - gay pub and club .
got two person want treat baby drink somemore lo .
DAME FUNNY . hahas



will upload the photo if that person upload the photo . haha .

No comments: