Wednesday, December 09, 2009

9 Dec 09

It like FINALLY ? blogging is not that difficult but uploading all this photos really make hard time out of me . i been trying to update my beloved blog since few days ago but due to my packed schedule and lag loading make me headache . !


Recently keep overslept , alreadi continually cabbed to work one week le . It really very expensive lahs plus all the stupid ERP charges . Reached office at a round 10 am , omg ! my time management is getting worst .


today after work headed home bath and watch one epi drama show before go to orchard meet chloe .Quite long time never se her le ;D



YTD super tiring day !! walked one hours with a high heel and standed three hours ;(
had an event after work at one on the bund ? it is a fortis clearing cocktail party . you can meet alot of trader , banker etc .. dame high class party .After work meet my baby for mid-night movie - COUPLE RETREAT with his another 9 friends . .LOL .


04 Dec 09 is friday and also my off day . Yeah ! feel weird to have a off day at friday ? LOL .
sleep the whole day at home , online awhile and wait for my baby finish sch . head to clake quay to meet him ;D



05 Dec 09 rolled over AMK at 2pm , just for my kway chap . Meet my baby to cityhall shop shop and had my dinner before head to work . Suprised to meet many friends but can;t stay long to join them as baby come down to fetch me home . so sweet of him .


my D.I.Y ice-cream .




stupid cum kuku FACE ! lol

06 Dec 09 . back home at evening bath and pack my bag ,rounded out again to ikea .Buy some stuffs and not forget the yummy food there . After that head to dempsey to chill !!!.

*** I just LOVE weekend ! so that i can stick my baby like a super glue . LOL .

07 dec 09 .meet joanna and robin for dinner at the cathy astone as robin going to server NS tmr. hahas . hope see him soon with his new hair style !

No comments: