Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 dec 09

This should be the last post for 2009 .

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ;D
good bye 2009 .
May the year be prosperous and peaceful one .



Last week only worked 3 day and this week only 2and half day .
damed relax lahs .. hahas .
but i still busy as usual -.- .
blogger still giving me headache tat why i never update so often now day . LOL .



my table ! look super messy right ? haha .

Today half day so i super early jiu off work le , so walk walk with gangster girl .
,..........................................

LOOK YUMMY ? lol
my dinner ;)

so fast jiu passed one year ! one year older again . yuck . lol
2009 is the worst year i ever had . but i had my baby boy the biggest gift for the year ! .
so i going to let go the past and look forward to 2010 with ♥ my baby , family and friends ...

No comments: