Tuesday, May 04, 2010

4 may 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ Daddy !



no one care , i just extra . feeling fucking down once again and i don't know what wrong with me .having a slight fever again and a great stomache from morning 5 am till i just can.t sleep at all . sleep the whole day and never stepped out my room more than 10 min .argh ! .baby tabao porridge for me and forced me to eat panadol too .

totally sick and hate myself beening like that ...


YTD having my econ exam and i study the whole night ! never sleep at all and baby drive me to sch after that . such a sweet of him yea... really hope i can pass this time !!!! After that went to had my lunch at cine with chris and back amk catch IRON MAN 2 with baby ..meet rene for dinner and home sweet home ...


anyway wish my baby boy all the best for his exam later ..

No comments: