Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16 June 2010

I WANT TO GO TO THE END OF THE WORLD !
really wish i could scream all my unhappiness out and blust out the tears i always hind behind the screen . i really can't take it anymore !

i miss the childhood time even i had no friends no money no freedom no good result no such a wonderful bf /bff . but i don't ever feel that stressful .

today never go work because rain cat and dog till the orchard flooded . back home after waited one hours at the bus-stop hoping the rain will go off soon but it getting bigger and worst , it extactly reflected how i feel that moment ! homed and sleep till 3 pm plus and fetch baby off work .

skipped my first lesson today and went shopping at bugis with baby . shopping make me feel so much better as it will let me forget all the stressful and unhappy stuffs .

last saturday meet up bFF for shopping-.
Breathless now , i need some air .

No comments: