Monday, June 28, 2010

28 June 2010

i L.O.V.E my hair color but i H.A.T.E the length ;(
i miss my long hair . argh ...

Nothing special but work kind make me mad ! how long can i handle on to it ? ytd kind of busy day , rushed off to meet my GFs after doing some magic to hair . Had a super full pizza for lunch and buffet for dinner . K session with from 8 pm to 12 am and baby fetched me home ^^..

saturday back office for half day and rolled back baby huggies. Sleep till 7 pm ,home prepared and cabbed to town for some shopping but all shop closing le -.- So drag baby to East coast to pass buddy present .

HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY BELOVED BUDDY ;)


MC on friday as i not feeling very well and overslept too .
A HEARTBROKEN THURSDAY
thursday homed at 4am plus and quarrel with baby till morning ;( sleep till evening and cabbed down for work . baby insisted to fetch me home after that ! any way don't wish mention much here .hope it will not repeated mistake again from baby !!!! LAST WARNING !
xoxo.

No comments: