Saturday, October 23, 2010

23 october 2010

Just like a star across my sky , just like an angel off my page .
you have appear to my life and i never be the same anymore .




my baby boy just love play MJ like a little women . * cuteness .

Had a wonderful thursday and friday night , life are such a perfect if things could be that smooth always .


todays morning went for to jog with baby at the near by park of our house . seriously the weather in singapore 'kill ' and the haze make me breathless and so unheathy . Going end of the year issn't going to be better ? but why still so hot ?? going to had my kway chap for lunch later , i am so hungry now but need to wait for baby to finish his game first ;(



i sill so skeptical about my future ! Honestly who don't ? This is life , it does not have any route for you to follow through exactly and what you planned might change anyway !

ps:Sometimes, being nice is ain't good cos' it's not reciprocated at all. Friends come and go, and who are the ones who will really stay by your side?

No comments: