Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 october 2010

Short rojak update post ;)

Happy Halloween people! it already the end of october hope november thing will be
double smooth for me !!! ...


beening busy working for the past few week but i do enjoy much from it . today is a rushing day where i needed travel down from serangoon to lakeside to clarke quay and back to serangoon again . lucky is over now , time to get rest ;)

On 28 oct thursday , dragged my baby down to near by SAKURA to had buffet for luch . i was very disappointed , the food there was not what i expected nice ! evening time baby accompnay me back home to change and headed to do my 'stuff '. derick fetched me back amk , went up to baby house to refresh and bath ;p . after that we ( baby , cong , yong and me ) headed down to JB to eat loklok . very nice and we eat away our $40 dollar .

they owner supper happy la ... when we go off they still keep say thank you , next time come back again . =.=

27 oct wednesday be a 中国娃娃 ! LOL .


Baby now change liao lo , sleep like a pig and keep oink oink happily ;( totally ignore me and blame that my bed is sleeping beaty bed so onces he lay down will auto feel sleepy and fall asleep when he normally slept at 5 or 6 plus am !!!!!!!!

feel quite pissed off when i received this new , not i xiao qi or what but i bet no one like a copy cat . pls don't fucking follow people backside , so bitch get your own life and wants la !

.......

After thinking and cool myself down for two days , finally i feel so much better now and thank for baby always by myside .


ps : hey Freak out there , what you did to me i will give it back double if you still continues beening too much . since you want to play , i will accompany you till the end ! I GOT ALOT OF TIME .


No comments: