Tuesday, October 28, 2008

bored .



This few days keep showing princess attitude to my closer one . >,<
maybe undre too much STRESS . who really know how i feel . ?


after school , went to bendemeer help out.
actually today should be very free.
but around 1 pm in the afternoon , jocelyn called me .
she told me jenny MIA , so ask me to help out at kovan after school .

Around 4 pm , i called jenny to check it out and found out that she alreadi at kovan le.
she today overslept for more than 4 hours =.=
when i about to end my lesson , jocelyn sms inform me jenny at kovan le , so ask me still want to go help her.
but i feel like meeting deardear , so i sms him .
but due to some missunderstanding . i decided to go bendemeer instead of meet him .


I SO MISS FATTY AND MELANY . LOLS

*feel so disappointed with him .

可能有时一定要等到失去了才懂得珍惜吧 .


i will be more independent after today =)
i miss the outing with my darling-s =)

No comments: