Thursday, October 23, 2008

sadded

I seriously think that blogger got some problem .
because my blogskin will auto dissappear and it the the first time le =(
but i so lazy to find a new blogskin and edit it again
, so i using back my old blogskin first ;p





today lated one hour for class .
forced myself to bath and prepare for school.
actually i have no more mood to go school .
but the school fee is so EXPENSIVE la dey ...


hais ...

i can feel that !
it back .


the fucking suck FEELING coming back again .
it alway took away my smile and everything .
i hate my fake smile and the USELESS ME !!

thing always happened to me , again and again .
what did i do wrong to deserve all this ?
please put youself in my shoes , think of other before you do .

i believe what came around , goes around !

No comments: