Saturday, October 25, 2008

should i ?

sometime , i really wish to let go .
This relationship make me too tired till i not sure how long i can hang on to it .

i need someone that i really trust ,concern and listen ear .
he the closer to me happen to be so far away from me .




ANYWAY ~

I wan go Halloween party @ Night safari lahs .

=(
=(
=(
=(

i so unhappy =(

http://www.nightsafari.com.sg/whatsnew/halloween08.htm

hais X.X


the birthday boy- eddy
e cake for eddy . lol
AT night 11 pm , went to beach culture .
cause eddy celebrating his birthday over there =)


*happy birthday eddy in advance. lols

after that , some of my classmate going OCH , cox it quite near .
but i going home , reached home at 4 or 5 am ..


but talking to dear until 6 am .
that moment , i dame angry with him .
lucky dear dear kind enough to hold me on =)


love you always ~

No comments: