Thursday, October 30, 2008

halloween party at zouk

After my lesson , i went to visit my baby at tpy .
he is suffering serious skin problem and he keep complaining very pain .
see le also heart dame pain lo .
acccompany him until evening and we went to eat my lunch cum dinner at near by .

went home bath and prepare .
i going zouk alone cause my friends meeting me there at 9pm .
remember jason later also going there too , so i go with him .



but he die die also wanted wait for me at my house downstair
instead of going home prepare =.=
ended up i make him waited for 2 hours ?

den we cab to his house and wait for him to bath all that .
i meeting my friends at 9pm but i alreadi late .
but he still slowly =(
dame angry with him .
my cousin suddenly wish to go there in last min .
but he used more den half an hours decide want drive my cousin along ma and etc ..
when it already 9 .35pm le . i abit pissed off le .


he still can't decide but keep delay my time .
den i remind him i meeting my friends at 9 pm again
i told him if he cannot make it fast , i take cab go . den he and roland can drive my cousin ma .
HE sudden turn and ask me this


jason : your friends really that important ma ?
me: YES .
jason : den how about me ? not important mehx .
me: ok lo . my friends alway very important to me and i alraedy late for one hour le you still cannot decide yet .


WTH LO. he think he is my boyfriend meh . siao .
think too much lo .


halloween party at zouk is totally SUCK .
The worst party i been so far .






so many ppl queue up when i reached there.
but i lucky ehough to getin w/o queuing up ;p
we were kind of separated with geraldine n her friends at clarke quay so left us few here.. phuture was full so we had to stay in zouk n they were playing trance music.


suck lo =.=


so we left quite early .
went to dbl o n may went in with her bf .
me and esther hopped over to arena to find geraldine and friends
but dun wanna pay another round so we sat and ate kebab at clarke quay .
there more pics when i get from may =)



No comments: