Sunday, October 04, 2009

04 oct 09

(edited)weekend ending soon >.<
actually planned to ikea eat my dinner but last min there is some changes ..
so due to my lazyness , i decided to stay at home and be a taitai . hehe
super hungry ! mummy never cook and there no food left at home .
about to go out buy cup noodle home , here my hero MR A come .
went to had my first meal for the day and headed home .
* thank for your accompany MR A ;D



ytd staying the half day at home rolling on bed . supper late to rush here and there , so had my simple meal with rene at MAC .
Night was terrible at clark quay , but fun after that .
thing goes well for me at least not that worst as i tot ;)


hope rene swayness go as far as it can ! .



* face getting rounder and rounder . skin problem get worst !
maybe short of sleep ? ARGH ! did your guy got any solution ? hais .

No comments: