Friday, October 30, 2009

30 OCT 09

super tiring day ;D



work at morning and rushed off at 5.30 pm .
went home prepared as i meeting chloe at 7 pm at orchard .

but amk area is rain heavy ;(
and i still need to wait for fat to come my house to scan her
timesheet . while waiting for her come over , i quickly pack my stuff and bath .


chloe cabbed down to fetch me to orchard .
only shop less than one hour but i spended 100 buck -.-
after that i need to rush off to union sq to work .



my working partner will be yijia ;D
she is nice and friendly girl .
love working with her , hope meet her up some day ? hahas



After that headed to ARENA to party .
home sweet home at 5 am . LOL

There more photo to come . !
must wait till chloe upload first , as my camera only took few photo jiu dead le -,-

xoxo.

No comments: