Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 oct 09


YTd night meet chloe went to orchard shop shop .
as usual super late den reached there .
but i love shopping with her ;D

the best part when i meet her is keep went to wrong place or direction . Lol
this is nt the first time . taking MRT is always not her style ?
so i act one smart to lead her . ended up go one big round -.-
not get wrong side jiu missed the station .



-__________________________-


today sleep till super late , when i wake up noone at home >.<
wth lo . hahas , all go dunno where gui hun le .


baby coming back soon?
since no one at home , i going to clear my messy clothes and stuff ba .
Be a guai bao bao ;DD


* I was hiding
'Til you came along
And showed me where I belong

Is this a dream?
If it is Please don't wake me from this high
I'd become comfortably numb
Until you opened up my eyes
To what it's like
When everything's right
I can't believe

You found me
When no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through
All of my confusion
The ups and the downs
And you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me

No comments: