Thursday, October 01, 2009

1 oct 09

the drama show SO TOUCH LA .
the first show that make me cry like an idiot infront of a screen...


today super tired and sleepy , keep fall asleep every min .
this gangster girl kind of sweet .
she know i very tired till no appetite so she went buy porridge for me
the queue was quite long still . love you ;D




YTD super duper SWAY lo .
rushed out home the whole day with only 10 dolllar plus plus ? cox i cabbed out , so nv notice that i duno have my ATM card and ezlink card with me .
when 6 plus wanted to meet rene at cityall den found out that i only have one dollar plus left .
standing at raffles mrt station alone and feel so lost .
i totally no idea how to go home beside MRT and CAB .
lucky there a kind uncle give me two dollar , still wondering how he know i need help .

meet rene go eat my dinner and home sweet home ;)


* just updated some photo on the J & J bday .

feel so gulity about beening this way ;( hate myself .


No comments: