Thursday, August 28, 2008

27 AUGUST 08






HAPPY 18 TH BIRTHDAY FATTY SERENE

plan to go sentosa today . but raining cat and dog .
so outing cancelled ! lols.


meeting melany at her house first at around 5 plus ?
den we two took e cake go meet my deardear at tpy mrt station .
he late again =((

the birthday lady also late .
ended up , we waited for two hours before i can eat .
dame hungry ...

we went to NOVENA to eat STEAMBOAT =D

yummy !!!!


rene took pic with the half cook prawn . lols
he don't let me took photo of myself >.<so i took his photo . but he giving me dumb and noob face .
i know he trying to hint me to take with him la . hahahahahahahah
so here e photo ! lols

this is the lighter cum touchlight !! very useful that night . lols



after e food and cake .
we cab down to ZOUK .
we five peoples , so need to separate take .

but we VERY lucky ~
an new taxi driver wiling to squeeze us into one cab . lols
he is a kind and friendly uncle =D
first time went to zouk with baby <3

very fun with my darilngs too .



















No comments: