Thursday, August 14, 2008

the day i born =)

FIRSTLY . happy birthday to myself =)


secondly . thank fer all your presents and wishe =D loves




sentosa .

early morning , meet wenjun go school together =)
ended up , i pei him to queentown mrt station onli .
cox i meeting qin qin at outram park mrt station .
which mean i going to pontank school agian =X

meet kim and zhen at vivo to eat our breakfast before head to sentosa for volleyball . jasmine and xuele joined us , after we just finish our food . lols . but they onli stay awhile cox they need to go work after that .







it been long time that i get myself stand under the sun and exercising lo . haha


after that , qin qin go off first .

kim , zhen and i had our dinner at sentosa's coffee bean . =D

celebrate with my other friend-s ...

on 12 of august .

after my work . went to tpy meet my baby cox i miss him badly .

darlingdoyoukonwthat ? haha .

meet my friends at 11 plus as they wanted to celebrate my birthday . so kind of them =) . but deardear diedie also don't let me go until pass 12 am . haha .

noob . he alway behave like a kid .
now den i realised that I AM A LUCKY GIRL . =D



No comments: