Sunday, August 03, 2008

saturday suck


my saturday SUCK ,i today should be working and settle my things in the same time . but i go take off as 'SHE promised to meet/pei me today .End up very last min around 1 am ,she told me that she onli can meet me for one hour like that . somemore is i the one who call her to comfirm the timing .what if i did't call her ? morning , after meeting den start tell me izzit ! WTF .

if you cannot do it den don't anyhow promised people la . I HATE being aeroplane . you should know i hate that alot ! you wasted my saturday , by giving me idiotic excuses .

all my friend was busy , i beening left alone at my off day =( lucky melany pei me go out , we went to amk hub and bishan walk walk .but she have to go off around evening time . quite a long time never meet her up le . so miss her =)

around 6 plus ,melany went for the band dinner . i beening left alone . ALONE SHOPPING AND EAT MY DINNER. when i shopping until half way , heard someone call me den saw li lian (my secondary school friend) and we chatted mostly a hour . all our topic , reminded me of my secondary life . quite suprise to see her there too . After that went dinner alone . first time settle my dinner alone =(((( hais .

really wish that , there someone out there willing to spare their time pei me go eat .

i feel so lost . don't wish beening alone anymore ;(

No comments: