Saturday, August 30, 2008

holiday ...

HAIS .

emo day

should be very happy .
cox BUSSINESS MANANGEMENT paper finish lo .

HOILDAY LO .

but i feel dame moodlesss ~
cox i hate myself being too relax .

my six sense alway very acuate ! .
i know which question will comfirm out or not .
but due to my lazyness .
even the night before exam , i went to online and sleep
instead of study .

ended up , i don't know how to do e paper .
WELL DONE WANPUIYEE !!!!

i think i need to prepare money for e supplementary paper le =(

i think i serious need to see doctor le .
till now i don't really believe i sick ! but i have to !!
THE SITUATION 2 time worst den last time .
i thinking more and more nonsense den last time .
all this nonsense make me feel so EMO .
i hate myself beening so weak . hais


deardear MIA the whole day =((
call him no ans or bathing ...
he called me but i never notice !! argh ...
he must be don't miss me lalalalalallala

I AM VERY U-N-H-A-P-P-Y =((


No comments: